Red Vs. Blue Dreamcast- Tommy Lee Jones as Staff Sargeant Sarge
Is This A Kink I Have Or Was This Fic just Really Well Written; an existential crisis in three acts
yes! I love that too, nakamas are the best :D
viscountfrancisbacon said: It /really/ is?? Like, dang, a lady like Shepard shouldn’t settle for anything less. She saved the goddamn galaxy when no one else could or would, so fuck ya’ll if she doesn’t deserve to take a piece of it with her own goddamn hands.
PIRATE QUEEN SHEPARD (and her fantabulous crew) IS ALL I WANT OUT OF LIFE
Warner Brothers just promoted a bunch of younger employees to higher positions, and this includes the WB Animation department.
Now’s the time to show these young guns what we’re all about. Here’s a list of eight things you can do this week to help promote the cause for Young Justice. Please realize that every little thing counts.
1. Send @WarnerBrosEnt some tweets. They tweet multiple times a day—they are listening. While you’re at it, shoot some at @DCComics and @cartoonnetwork, as well.
2. Leave recommendations and comments on Warner Brother’s posts on their facebook page! If nothing else, this lets some non-fans see the initiate and may cause them to spread the word or at least look up what all the fuss is about, and word-of-mouth is a great tool.
4. Probably the most effective way of communication is to send snail mail. This is a seemingly forgotten initiative and I’m not going to let up on it, because it’s really important. Tell WB and DC why you want a third season, or what Young Justice has done for you.
Warner Brothers’ address: 4000 Warner Blvd Burbank, CA 91522
DC’s address: 1700 Broadway, 7th Fl. New York, NY 10019-5905
5. One of the more obvious solutions, but donate to the SMGO intiative and the more we can get, the better we can tell WB, “I told you so”, and that’s always worth it, even if we don’t meet our goal.
6. Go crazy buying the DVDs, even if you already have them. Blog giveaways are always really nice. Make sure you’re buying directly from a reliable retailer, rather than someone selling used DVDs. Get these from places like Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, Best Buy, WalMart, and Toys ‘R’ Us (and probably a bunch of other places, too). If they’re out of stock, make sure someone knows you want them to get more in!
7. Wouldn’t it be awesome to get Young Justice #0 on the top seller’s list of DC’s digital comic hub? I sure think so, and if we got enough people to buy in a short amount of time, we’d be there. The sudden influx would probably get DC thinking, even if just a little. I’m sure someone monitors that very closely! If you have a lot of money to spare, or haven’t gotten into the Young Justice comics yet, buy many (or all) issues! Every issue bought counts, and getting DC’s attention is just as important as Warner Brothers’.
8. Preorder Young Justice Legacy! You can get it for Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3, XBOX 360, and the Wii-U. If you don’t have any of these platforms, it never hurts to just donate 40 buckets, or buy it for a present who does have the platforms.
These are just some things you can do to help out! Feel free to post your own ideas and spread the word!
And if anyone who’s a fan of GLTAS could do the same that’d be great!
Here’s a list of merchandise to buy too :D
Did someone say Babylon 5 noir? Inspired by this post!
Though I’m very fond of lady Narn with cigarette, I think Crime Boss G’Kar might objectively be the sexiest thing I’ve ever drawn.
I might do some more of these later, because they were super fun. ^^ I especially want to do Grizzled Cop Garibaldi and City Mayor Delenn.
Anyone got any idea for who Lyta would be in this AU?
the Hannibal fandom is like those wealthy neighbours who just moved in next door and something just doesn’t seem right about them
holy shit it’s raining so hard right now
and guess how much of that is going into our basement?
somebody is going to be doing some vacuuming hahaahaha
oh god basement flooding arfghjkhgfdsfghj
“But women don’t like to look at porn, they only like to read written ero—”
[Softly places a finger to your lips]
[Crouches down and gives you a hug]
[Hands you a Chips Ahoy, ruffles your hair, gives you a pat and sends you back to the playground]